letters to tao

Friday, July 15, 2011

Long time no see

How are you old mate?

Sorry 'bout the silence on my end, but I haven't seen too much from you either.

I'm about the same in a lot of ways, but then again no. I'm getting near the end of a cycle, (jaja, how ironic) where I'm imaging that I will stop doing so much cycling. Well, in all reality, I already have. But I'm still racing, this weekend there's one.

But I am coming to the end of it. It's been really like a stopgap for me, filling in for living my life in a meaningful way

Maybe I'm going to hang some piccy and leave this as a post. At least it's like action. The next one shouldn't be so hard.

From bodafran3

My friends Fran's wedding, first and hopefully last wedding in a long time

see you soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home