letters to tao

Monday, December 24, 2007

24 of March till 24 December

Long pause
and then it's pretty unlikely that I will be writing you much Tao as I can't get my picasa web albums to work properly and without photos I don't blog.
I would like to write something profound, especially as it's been so long since I've spoken to you, but... I really don't feel up to it.
I'll try a little more before I give up completely.
It's christmas eve or noche buena, the good night. gotta love them Spaniards hey.
Even though I don't really think too much of them today. or at least the enormous number that seem to delight in throwing fireworks around day and night, reducing poor little eni to a nervous wreck who hasn't taken a crap all day as he's just to frightened when he's in the street to even think about what he normally does there.

well, on a sidetrack, the most amazing and ridiculous coincidence. I just noticed that the link to eni's blog in the sidebar was broken, (it's fixed now) and went in to the template to fix it. and I did it wrong the first time. Instead of putting http://hallegadoellider.blogspot.com, which is his URL for his blog, called naturally enough HA LLEGADO EL LIDER, the leader has arrived, I put http://hallegadoellider.blogpot.com and look where it leads. Surreal completely. How can that address be that site. There is no logic to that one!!

Well a bit of a search and the answer comes, or for those who enjoy a more entertaining although Spanish version. So it's just not a miracle of christmas after all.

well, there's a heap more I should tell you about, but I am feeling like turning in and think I might leave it until another moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home