letters to tao

Friday, February 16, 2007

hmm, tired very tired

and in a bad mood too.
not sure what the story is today
been in a bad mood all day.
had an argument in the street with the driver of a little water truck.
I hate those fucking bastards.
I'm going to go get my camera, download the few piccies on the card and post one of this fucker.
jeez I'm still seething



What the fuck do they think they are acheiving with this?

all they are doing as far as I can see is throw water away, dirty the street, and cause pushbike accidents

and the arsehole had the nerve to tell me not to take photos of him.
at which point I really lost my cool and told him in no uncertain terms to go fuck himself and that I would take photos of what ever I wanted to and dared him to do anything about it, at which point he calmly drove off down the street at 2 miles an hour spraying water over everything.



I hate that I am losing my cool more and more often lately.
living in this enormous densely packed city is really getting to me I suppose.
and reading the sort of stuff I read is also not good for ones calmo meter
but we are really a fucked up bunch of shit in our own nest supposedly sentient beings



every night, it's the same thing. every night! these photos are from last night but I have thousands of similar ones. and there are these collections of enormous bins every ten meters or so, on every street. full of basically packaging and wasted food and organic material from the war on trees, and used once only cartons and crates and polystyrene flat screen tv packaging material and it's driving me bonkers




así que voy a ir me a la cama
I think that's enough ranting for now.
I'll leave out the story of the bunch of young fucksticks who nearly got to relieve my tension in the metro. I could have battered all four to death, even though one was a girl and was laughing at me, the main fucker seemed to get the idea that that mad anglo saxon looked a little too mad and they took off. I will be looking in the local rag for stories of some incident as they were looking for trouble.
jeez I sound like an old fool but I'm not kidding.
I'm going to take my little friend down to the street and not try at all hard to stay out of trouble.



if this is the last post that appears here you will know that I am an old fool after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home