letters to tao

Saturday, December 16, 2006

well that went alright sort of



once again I apologise tao, if you haven't got a high speed connection to the net my habit of putting the big photos on the front page must really drive you nuts.
but for me it's kinda important as that's the way I like it. I'm sort of assuming that you are either patient or you're not reading this anyway. but who cares. It's here to read if you want to. Don't know when I'll write something that makes the whole thing worth while.



life goes on as usual for me. geologic time scales are bloody frustrating to live through. Well not quite geologic, but something along those lines.
I'll go into that another time.
Ran into an anti-facist march out on Paseo de Extremadura but being with the better-half, who was scurrying from metro entrance to metro entrance, (boca de metro, literally metro mouth sounds better), I didn't stop to join in. I wanted too, but let it ride, as I usually do. Don't really go for people power all that much. Interesting looking bunch though. Just don't know exactly what manifestation of facism they are protesting.





nor would I be able to define well what it would be for me. but it's probably different than theirs.

well I am getting to be super tired, here smoking cones and using my time on writing meaningless drivil to you my estranged pal.
spose I should try again at another time.

until nuevas noticias

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home