letters to tao

Saturday, February 11, 2017

back after all these years

Can it be?

does it make any sense?

What do you think?

What do I think? no fuckin' idea. well, that's not so true any more. I seem to have forgotten to keep in touch with you Tao, for many years in a row.

I really meant to reach out, but that's been so hard for the longest time. All my life really. Always seem to be pushing my way through treacle to get shit done. Right now I am doing three different things. (or obviously, not doing three different things properly)

But I have decided that not communicating doesn't do me any good either.

So will I keep writing to you on a regular basis? Can't be sure, after all there are only so many hours in every day, but you are always on my mind, you are always on my mind. (that with a musical background.)

It does feel good to reach out to you though, so here's to us and hours and ours.

Send money and paint.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home